If you’re looking for thought-provoking content, engaging activities, and useful tools for participants to take back to their works teams, then let’s talk!
Employee Engagement Workshops can be ideal for:
- Industry conferences and learning events
- Leadership groups such as Vistage, EO, and YPO
- Company-specific events for managers, leaders, and high potentials.
Would your participants be interested in Employee Engagement?
Our database shows that fully engaged employees are 40 times more likely to say they would recommend their company as a great place to work, 15.5 times more likely to report that they plan to spend their career with the organization, and 9 times more likely to report that they have an excellent work/life balance.
Learning to leverage human capital by improving Employee Engagement can offer real value to workshop participants when they return to work. Our workshops offer proven tips, tricks, and practice utilizing tools that have worked for managers and leaders all over the world.
What is Employee Engagement?
If the concept of Employee Engagement is new to you, here’s how we define it: Employee Engagement is an employee’s emotional and psychological commitment to an organization. In short, it’s the level of discretionary effort an employee puts forth on a daily basis for the benefit of their company and customers.
Why is Employee Engagement Important?
Engaged employees are 21% more productive, 48% safer, and deliver 41% better quality. Additionally, engagement is a strong indicator of the ability to recruit and retain employees, engage with customers, create high-quality products, and deliver them on-time.
Across industries, continents, languages, and company structures, engagement is also a factor in predicting whether an individual employee will:
- stay with the company
- practice safe work habits
- serve internal and external customers in a way that makes them feel special, understood and appreciated
How could an Employee Engagement Workshop Help My Organization?
An Employee Engagement workshop will teach attendees tools and tips that can be implemented by leaders to drive higher levels of engagement. They will learn to ask their employees the right questions to create positive and productive working environments.
Our workshops will answer the following questions:
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why it is important?
- What can leaders do on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to improve the engagement of their organization?
Additional topics that may be discussed at an Employee Engagement workshop include the following:
- Aligning talents to engage employees (StrengthsFinder/DiSC)
- Owning Your Own Engagement
- Engaging Customers by Engaging Employees
- Customer Engagement
- 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
An Employee Engagement workshop will teach participants how to build an organization that embraces engagement. This not only makes employees happier, it also increases productivity, decreases turnover and absenteeism, removes barriers affecting performance, and most importantly, increases profitability.
How Will Participants Benefit from an Employee Engagement Workshop?
This type of workshop has something to offer for everyone, from leaders to managers to individuals. We also offer workshops that include an engagement survey before and/or after the workshop.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Discover the truth about why Employee Engagement is the single most important factor in the organization.
- Learn the impact of engagement and disengagement on the team and in the workplace.
- Acquire proven tools for engaging with employees and gain practice using them.
- Learn to proactively monitor their own levels of engagement.
- Get answers to the most important questions, including "what is Employee Engagement?," why it's important, and how to create and sustain it.
Some of the tools participants will gain access to:
- Employee Engagement Scorecards: these may be sample scorecards for example purposes or team-level scorecards based on pre-workshop survey data. Either way, participants will gain experience “moving the needle” towards improved levels of Engagement.
- Recognition Worksheet (3 per participant): these will serve as a roadmap for delivering personalized recognition to team members. It will help managers connect with employees in a meaningful way, as well as explain how to individualize recognition efforts for the greatest possible impact.
- Engagement Action Cards: this is a set of 16 mini-meeting guides that help leaders target the foundational drivers of Employee Engagement.
Engagement Workshop events typically include the following:
- 2-4 hour workshop
- 3 stakeholder interviews with staff, leadership, and/or members.
- Content preview with meeting organizer.
- One collaboration session with other event speakers to help integrate and reinforce key concepts presented in the workshop.
Interested in learning more about Activate Human Capital Group’s Employee Engagement Workshops? Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to helping deliver an engaging workshop that will arm participants with useful new tools, skills, and information.